The first thing you need to do before getting new patients is to think about the end in mind. What kind of experience do you want your new patients to have? This isn’t just an experience from the time they meet you, but from their first interaction online. In today’s episode we are going to break down an unconventional, but proven strategy to help grow your chiropractic business.
- Set your game plan, what are the steps they will take before they contact you. This is best done with a piece of paper and a pen or at least an ipad. It’s okay to draw out what it looks like.
- Create a lead magnet. We want to give something of value away for free in exchange for data. Remember, data is gold in the online world. Some thoughts for a lead magnet, PDF download about ways to help with back pain. A quiz. You could even create a 3 or 5 part video series (1 min videos) that are delivered each day to them. Something to consider, it does not need to be perfect, you are the expert here. To generate traffic for this we suggest Facebook and Instagram video ads.
- Once someone gives you their email address and you deliver the value, follow up. Add more value and nurture the relationship. What is the next pain point your ideal customer has. If they opted in about back-pain, what else could be nagging them that you could help with? This message can and should be delivered via email and through advertising. You can run ads back to those who are on your email list.
- Run a direct response ad to them with a call to action and offer to help them. Schedule your appointment today or schedule your free exam are common. Do what works best for you.
- Focus on the experience post click. Now that they said they are interested in your services because they opted in and are now seeing your direct response ad, make sure to wow them on the systems you have in place. Let them schedule on your calendar immediately. You can use a tool like Calendly to sync. Once they submit on Calendly, redirect them automatically to a page to answer new PT information. Bonus if you put a video on this page and thank them for signing up. You will also want to send them an email confirmation and follow up series once they have booked.
- Once they come in and have an amazing experience, follow up personally and via email to ask for feedback. Once they give the great feedback, ask for the referral.
Rinse and repeat.
Connect with us:
Our Company Website
BitBranding on Facebook
BitBranding on Instagram