This one is for all you B2B folks.
Because we like you to be in the know, we’re sharing what’s trending in 2020.
Facts: Bears eat beets. More than 70% of millennials are included in B2B buying decisions.
Why should you care? The B2B game is changing (clearly) and you’re gonna want to be ahead of the curve. Here are some tips.
- Engage Your Prospects With Personalized Communications: Think that templated email is gonna close a sale? Think again. You need to tailor your message to the individual you’re selling to. Tip: Check out their LinkedIn profile or Facebook page. Maybe you have something in common. Roll with it.
- Reenergize Your Email Marketing: Email isn’t going anywhere. In fact, it still remains the preferred channel of communication among decision-makers. With 2020 upon us, it’s time to take a closer look at your email marketing. Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, and Klayvio are great places to start. On a budget? Check out MailerLite.
- Invest in your B2B Social Media Strategy: Don’t post on social media just to post on social media. Determine WHAT you’re using social for and build out your strategy accordingly. What’s your objective? Who is your audience? What platform is the right platform?
- Refine your Content Marketing Efforts: ‘70% of B2B buyers research their potential purchases by watching videos, and 45% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their marketing repertoire by next year.’ Takeaway: Ramp up your video efforts (like now).
- Use Chatbots: Whether you’re trying to book new demos or resolve customer issues, Chatbots can help. We recommend setting up custom chatbots as soon as you can.
What do you think about this episode? We’d love to hear from you! Share us your suggestions, comments or questions. And we’d love to include that on our next show.
Connect with us:
Our Company Website
BitBranding on Facebook
BitBranding on Instagram
Hope y'all enjoyed this episode! We'll see you guys next week for another episode of The Marketing Natives!