In this episode, we talk about what we've learned after spending $250,000 in Facebook Ads:
- You must have a strategy. Work backwards from your goal, and then find out what steps of the buying or lead process that works out to in ads manager.
- Successful ads take time and monitoring daily. Everyone talks about Facebook as some magic pill where if a business owner uses it they will instantly get business. Sometimes you hit a run boosting one post for $20, but nine times out of ten you don’t.
- Speak to your audience specifically, not generally. Facebook is for friends and family members to be social, but when your ads are content that they are interested in you set yourself up for success.
- A good Facebook management strategy will help with your overall ads performance
- Be consistent with your branding. Susy doesn’t want to see an ad with a picture of a dog and then taken to a landing page where it ask for your home address for a live social security workshop.
- Video. Seriously. It can be scary and nerve wracking, but when you add video to the mix your chances of success go up dramatically because of all the options that can spin from that.