TikTok has blown up over the past few years and recently businesses are taking a look too. Whether you’re a veteran or thinking about downloading the app.
In today’s podcast we are going to cover everything you need to know about TikTok and how you can leverage it for your business.
What is TikTok?
- First off, it used to be Music.ly, if that still doesn’t tell you anything. Thing about Instagram stories + Vine had a baby.
- It’s short form videos for fun and entertainment, think karaoke and short skits.
- There are over 500M ACTIVE daily users
- Most popular app in 2019 so far (Q4 2019)
- The demo is typically that teenage user 16-24
- 56% men 44% women
- The ability to go “viral” is easier on the platform because it is such a new app and a lot of people consume content, but not a lot are creators.
- The average person spends almost an hour on the platform
- They recently rolled out advertising to everyone to APPLY
- Adult TikTok users have grown 5.5x in the last 18 months
- More than one BILLION videos are viewed on TikTok EVERY DAY
What do you think about this episode? We’d love to hear from you! Share us your suggestions, comments or questions. And we’d love to include that on our next show.
Connect with us:
Our Company Website
BitBranding on Facebook
BitBranding on Instagram
Hope y'all enjoyed this episode! We'll see you guys next week for another episode of The Marketing Natives!