Today we're gonna talk about Five (5) Tips To Grow Your Chiropractic Practice. We're talking about Videos, Messenger, E-mail marketing, and many more. Stick around!
Here are some key points to the show:
- Focus on locally targeted online and offline advertising. Most people are not going to travel more than 5-7 miles to see their chiropractor regularly. Some things to consider: demographics, ethnicity, socioeconomic status.
- Reviews on reviews on reviews. It doesn’t matter what you say about yourself, it matters what others say about you. You want to make sure you are getting positive reviews frequently across multiple channels. I.e. Facebook, Yelp, and Google.
- Email marketing is key. You need to stay top of mind with your audience and the best way to do that, or most effective way right now is email. You probably checked your email today already. Email is effective because it’s intimate and if it’s done tactfully can deepen your relationship with customers.
- Videos! We have been pushing this agenda since 2015 and it’s becoming ever more important. We, and you too, consume way more video than anything else. Don’t believe us, scroll through your Facebook feed and count the number of videos you see.
- Messenger! Right now, it’s super inexpensive for you to speak to your audience with an insanely high engagement rate. Think about email and how effective we said that was above, now image doubling the engagement rates and tripling the open rate. Start using messenger today!
What do you think about this episode? We’d love to hear from you! Share us your suggestions, comments or questions. And we’d love to include that on our next show.
Connect with us:
Our Company Website
BitBranding on Facebook
BitBranding on Instagram
Hope y'all enjoyed this episode! We'll see you guys next week for another episode of The Marketing Natives!