In this episode, we talk about 5 Ecommerce Marketing Tools You Need In Your Website:
- Email Collection - HelloBar or Sumo are great options here. You want to make sure you’re always growing your most valuable asset; your email list. Remember to entice your audience with something in exchange for their email; 10% off your next order.
- Cart Abandonment - We have generated so many more sales for our clients by adding this simple app. Cart abandonment is almost guaranteed to help you increase sales. Our go-to is Sumo.
- Chatbot - Chatbots are becoming increasingly popular among websites and for a good reason. They provide timely information to your visitors 24/7. Facebook Chat Plugin is where you should get started. Look into ManyChat and Chatfuel to easily create answers to most commonly asked questions.
- Tracking Pixel - Being able to track people who visited your site, but didn’t make a purchase and later being able to retarget them is huge for sales. Learn to install your Facebook pixel here.
- Upsell & Cross-sell - In a nutshell this app lets you display pop-up upsell and cross-sell offers that customers can add with a simple click. For example, a customer buys a pair of shoes, you could cross-sell them a container of polish to go with them. Super powerful app. You can check out Bold Upsell!