As a small business owner it can be difficult to choose products and services to use because you want to make sure you’re getting the best bang for your product. We have done our research and hope that the resources we use in our business will be beneficial to you in yours. Below is a list of items we advocate for in our company.
1. Google Drive. This is the best service we have found to collaborate with. The biggest takeaway is that you get 15 gigs of data to use for FREE. This allows you to send and share documents seamlessly through the cloud.
2. Canva. This are free graphic design tools for someone who is trying to put out quality work in a short amount of time. We have photoshop, but sometimes for a quick design you can create quality work more effectively on Canva.
3. Slack is the 2016 MSN messenger and much, much more. You can integrate your google calendar, or pretty much anything you want. Share pictures, create groups, hold private conversations. The other cool thing about slack is the ease to jump back and forth between different groups. You could have a work group, a side project outside of work,etc. But you can move into each of the conversations quickly.
4. Webflow. Photoshop meets CMS web design. We use Webflow for our websites because it allows us the capability to design a website however we would like with code and if we hand it over to the client they don’t need to know any HTML (code) to edit their content.
5. Mailchimp. Free newsletter service. They integrate easily with most applications and did we mention it was free?
6. Startupresources.io. Your go to page for everything you need to know about running your startup or small business. This guy really has done his homework and new stuff is added daily.
7. SumoMe. Web tools for everyone. Typically you would have to pay large amounts of money to get an email pop-up on your website, but with SumoMe it streamlines everything and works well.
8. Product Hunt. Find out about all the new tech gadgets, services, and events that are happening.
We hope these tools and services will serve you in such a way that will help you grow your business. If you have any questions about the products or services, we would be more than happy to answer them.
In The Weekly Bit we share company updates, content we published, free software, and much more!